The mayor of Oakland has proclaimed October 15th “Zorgos Day.” (You can read the proclamation here.) Here are some ways to celebrate it.
- Read a chapter of The Bullying Antidote with a friend or family member. Don’t have the book? The first three chapters and discussion questions for the whole book can be found here. There are good questions in every chapter!
- Look through the slides from our back-to-school presentation.
- Download “What to Do When…” and share with other parents.
- Talk with your kids, your friends, your parents. Draw pictures, write poems, talk about how you moved from picked-on to powerful. Maybe write an acrostic together! Share it with us.
- Check out all the great ideas and resources available right here in The Zorgos Reader!
Say you are coming to our Zorgos Day Everywhere Facebook Event! Share something!
Make every day a Zorgos Day!
Have you got some other good ideas? Let us know!