Would your group like to learn more?
Invite the authors to speak to parents of pre-schoolers, elementary, or middle-schoolers.
- The Antidote to Bullying (15 min)
- The 5 Ingredients of Zorgos (30 min)
- The Meaning of Zorgos (45 min)
- Raising an Upstander (45 min)
- I’m Rubber, You’re Glue: Teaching Self-Advocacy (1.5 hours)
- Shaping Great Kids (1.5 hours)
- Bully Prevention with Positive Parenting (1 hr & 3 hour options.)
Additionally, the authors are available for 30-minute presentations on any of the chapter topics in The Bullying Antidote.
We also provide support for Reading Group kick-offs:
- Parents: The Antidote to Bullying and
- Working the Zorgos Project (1 hour each)
To schedule an event for your parent group, contact Dr. Louise Hart or Kristen Caven.
Here’s Kristen speaking at Frank Ogawa Plaza in Oakland: